Spent the whole day sleeping. I woke up at 1100 and used the internet for a while, then it got cut off. Fortunately I downloaded DrGiggy's newest HU video vs TakeChip so that helped me kill one hour. I felt hungry afterwards so I ate some Vietnamese Beef Ball Noodles (27 HKD). I also passed by some bubble tea shop and bought a random Orange Drink that was on offer for 16 HKD. When I returned, Hao Sheng and I had nothing better to do so we talked for a while. He was telling me stories about bribery and corruption in the Philippines, like how he bribed the teachers who were invigilating the exams with a radio and some snacks. He then delegated each exam question to each of the students according to their specialties and they then copied each other and did very well for their high school entrance exams.
We said our goodbyes at around 1615 and took a cab to the airport. The plane was delayed for about 30 mins and I arrived in Singapore at 2210. Fang asked me to buy some duty-free Grey Goose for him so I did.
No comments:
Post a Comment