5 hours, +$15000 HKD
So I started my session at 2200. On my table we have the same Korean guy from yesterday, the same long hair old uncle across the table, a few tight/passive nit Chinese regs, and 2 Israeli donks on my left. I usually chat with foreigners so they told me that they were in the business of making lady handbags. too bad they quickly donked away their money and left. The Chinese Uncle was still keeping up his bullshit about "Hey my friend my friend, I call you" or "I have AJ, If Flop come A or J, I win, if Flop comes out no A no J you win" in his funny accent. I knew I was running hot when I failed to 3bet light with Kxs/QXs and flopped the nut flush twice so I decided to play a little looser. I also 3betted K3s and got a 733K board but villain folded on the turn.
I won 3000 but decided that the table was really dry so I shifted over to the next table. Right off the bat I spotted the Indian woman. She looks like a rich Northern Indian and she was really nitty. plays the way a woman typically would - don't ever bluff, raise with strong hands. it was so easy to read her. she looked disinterested everytime she was going to fold.
1) I call 64s 150 4way, 587sK board I donk the turn and every one folds. Probably should donk Flop cos it was so likely for everyone to check back when the table is so passive.
2) Isoraise QQ to 450 into 6 players and cbet 700 into 900 on JT9s and opponent folds.
3) I limp in a 6way pot with Q3s, Flop comes out T95sQX and I call the flop 200 (5 callers) and call the turn 825, fold river. I think turn call might not be good with 2 players still acting behind me. stacks weren't all that deep either + the flush completing could get me into trouble.
4) I 3Bet AA SB vs BU 600 over 225. On AJTs I bet 600, villain raises 1800 and I quickly shove to 5000. Villain asks if i had a flushdraw before folding. I show my AA. his line doesnt make sense. and I should stop making snap moves with monsters (i thought he was already committing himself so I didn't bother to balance my timing)
5) call 3bet OOP UTG vs UTG+1 w AQs (might even be a fold but he raised 525->200 and we were 150BB deep so I called). he bets 800 into 1000 on flop and i c/c on Q68sXX, check behind turn and I lead into him on river for 700 and he calls with AA.
6) I isoraise 2 limpers to 350 from CO with JTo and both of them call. Board was QT9s9s8 and I bet the river 500. The old tight Chinese man called me and mucked, after giving me a shocked expression that i was raising with such a terrible hand preflop.
7) I isoraise 250 with 57s. A bad player calls behind me. Board was KJT9Q, I cbet 250 on the flop (should have been a check/fold perhaps? but i bet so small, can bluff really cheaply and i dont need to be balanced in live games. He throws in a 500 chip, intending to raise but he didn't announce so one chip means a call. I picked up the backdoor flushdraw on the turn and I stare at him and give a cautious check. I'm guessing he had AQ already so he bet 200 (sucker bet for me) and I called again. River was the Q which makes the board a 5 straight. he bets 500 and I checkraise super quickly to 3000. Everyone watching said "oh he must have an Ace" which probably clouded villain's judgement to call and split the pot when the backdoor flush obviously completed.
8) Australian guy who played in grand lisboa too isoraise a limper to 250 with KK. I 3bet to 750 with AA (200 BB deep) and he calls. Board was 823s46 and I fire 3 times 800/2000/3000. Halfway in the hand he asked me if I had AA and I said yes after smiling to him. No one ever believes u when u tell the truth.
9) I isoraise with QQ to 250, and I get 3 callers. 4way on Q98r board, first player weak donks 200 into 1000 (I've seen this Chinese man doing it with shit holdings many times), Korean guy flats and I raise to 1000 with top set. Chinese man tanks and calls the raise, Korean backraises to 2000 and I was fucking afraid of the straight but I shipped over his 4200 ALLIN anyway and he flipped over his JT to take the pot down.
I was blinding out the very next hand so I left and went off.
No comments:
Post a Comment